Each game has its own transparency master(s) needed to play it as well as appropriate Bible questions and player markers. In fact, one game can be played on a blank wall and another one can be played on the floor with the kids being the actual game pieces! It sure is a fun way to reinforce your Bible lesson because kids listen better because they can’t wait to play the game.
- Bible Baseball – Batter up! Earn 1, 2, 3 or 5 points for your team each time you are up to bat. Bonus points are awarded when your team picks a Bonus Inning card.
- Bible Bust – Travel through time using this game! Meet Bible heroes as you play this game that resembles Monopoly.
- Bible Squares – Three in a row will earn your team 100 points! There are 16 different sets of questions already prepared for you providing hours of fun as you review Bible facts learned.
- Pass the Word – Win points every time you name the category of people, places or things based on the clues given. There are twenty-two games with five categories for each. So … PASS THE WORD to all of your friends and neighbors!
- Scripture Squad – Make up your own answers to this fun game that looks a whole lot like Family Feud!
- Take the Challenge – Have fun playing this game that resembles Jeopardy. Play one game, answer up to thirty-six Bible questions correctly and your team can earn up to 10,400 points!
- Wheel of Faith – If you know the alphabet, you can play this game. There are 438 possible answers given in this book or you can think of your own.